Room Rental Agreement
Return to Home Page
• Your host and hostess want your stay at A True Inn to be an exceptional pleasure and comfort. Please let us know if anything is not satisfactory. We can’t help if we don’t know! We will do our best to correct the issue.
• BE CAREFUL! A True Inn was built in 1843 and is a living antique. Part of the charming character of the Inn is its quirks and imperfections, including uneven floors, door thresholds, steps, register vents, and other features that could pose a hazard. We want you to be safe, so please watch your step and take care to stay safe throughout the house and grounds.
• Enjoy the living antique that is A True Inn, but please help us be good stewards of this 167-year-old slice of history by taking good care of the property during your stay. We want it to be around for a long time. Please ask for assistance if you have any needs or problems.
• I/we the undersigned hereby apply for use of A True Inn’s facilities on behalf of family members, guests, group, organization, and/or myself. I/we agree that our use is subject to compliance with all A True Inn rules and state, local, and federal laws.
• A True Inn is an alcohol-free and tobacco-free property, and this policy is strictly enforced. A $250 per room cleaning fee will be assessed if smoking occurs in a room.
• Pets are not permitted on the property.
• Children under the age of 8 years must be accompanied at all times by an adult.
• Damage to the facility or failure to leave the facility in
acceptable condition will result in charges to cover any expenses incurred
including, but not limited to, cleaning
fees, repair of damages, and administrative fees. All amounts due will be itemized and will be due upon receipt.
• A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking, and the balance due prior to or upon check-in. Refund on rental fees will only be available with a written cancellation request at least 30 days prior to the rental date, or earlier in certain cases.
• I/we understand that A True Inn does not assume any responsibility or liability to me. In consideration of being allowed to use A True Inn’s facilities, I/we assume all responsibility for and release and discharge A True Inn officials and employees from all claims, demands, actions, judgments and executions against A True Inn, its agents, officers, officials, employees, and representatives, for all personal injuries and property damage, known or unknown, caused by or arising out of the use of A True Inn’s facilities.
• I/we further waive any claim for damages for or arising out of the use of A True Inn’s facilities. I/we acknowledge that I/we are engaging in this activity at my/our own request and risk and are not entitled to any compensation, benefit, or insurance coverage from A True Inn, nor will we claim any from A True Inn.
• I/we have read and understand the Important Information and the terms of this Agreement and agree to comply with those terms. I/we execute it voluntarily and with full knowledge of its significance.
Return to Home Page
For reservations and information, contact:
A True Inn
467 W. 2nd St.
Lexington, KY 40507